- Independent reviews and ratings
- Open and honest feedback
- Customer ratings on all parcs
- Customer reviews of our destinations
We think our holidays are great, but we would say that wouldn't we? That's why we work with Reevoo – a recognised leader in gathering real reviews for everything from computers to cars, as well as holidays – to gather reviews for us.
They gather independent and impartial ratings and reviews from our customers, which we then publish in full, with no editing from us. So when you read a review on our website, you know it is open and honest feedback, direct from another customer.
So go ahead and find out why 91% of customers would book again with Eurocamp!
Reevoo collects and holds all our review scores and feedback on our behalf. They also do this for many other major companies around the world. They’re proudly independent and don’t allow any tampering or editing of reviews and scores. You can find out more about Reevoo on their website or read their promise below.
The Reevoo Consumer Promise:
At Reevoo we’re committed to helping buyers make the best choices. They trust our independent reviews because we, together with our customers that have signed up to this manifesto, will always strive to ensure that:
- All of our reviews are from genuine, verified purchasers. We never allow ‘open’ submissions from unknown consumers.
- We’ll never change a review. We’ll make no edits, no matter how minor.
- We’ll never suppress a bad review. Bad reviews are important trust builders and provide critical insight to our clients.
Reading reviews from people who have already been on holiday and stayed at one of our parcs is one of the best ways to help you make the decision that’s right for you. On our website, you will find reviews from over 9,000 customers who have holidayed with us in the past year. You can also read destination reviews on our regional pages to discover lots of great tips that you’d only find out if you’d been there and done it.
In addition to parcs and destinations, customers have also reviewed their experience of booking and holidaying with us.
Whilst neither we nor Reevoo will edit your reviews, there are a few things we can’t publish. When anything is submitted that breaks these rules, Reevoo will simply send it back to the reviewer for them to amend and resubmit.
- Only verified customers. For example, if someone cancelled and didn’t travel, then Reevoo will not accept that parc review.
- Inappropriate language. No swearing or other offensive language.
- Potentially defamatory statements. Please don’t use the names of our Holiday Couriers or any other Eurocamp staff in your review. You can though include this in a non-published feedback section of the questionnaire if you wish.
- No personal details. Including contact information that may make you identifiable.
- Nothing that risks breaking UK law.
- Any kind of spam.
- No URLs or any other form of HTML tagging.
- No complaint letters. If the review is clearly a complaint letter, Reevoo will send it back to the reviewer so it can be resubmitted directly to our Customer Relations team.
*Customer score is based on post holiday questionnaire feedback from the last 12 months, and is changeable on a daily basis.