Domaine des Ormes Campsite
Dol-de-Bretagne, BrittanySite code: BN013
How do you fancy kicking up leaves in pretty wooded parklands or picking your favourite animal at the mini farm? These are just two of the exciting activities that you and the little ones can pick from at Château des Ormes.
You’ll find this beautiful parc set amongst acres of trees and overlooked by a traditional French château. It’s close to St Malo ferry port, meaning there’s a relaxing transfer in store before you reach you relaxing parc. On parc, you’ll find a paddling pool just for little ones, as well as four other pools for the whole family to dip into. Or maybe you’ll play pirates abroad a pedalo on the parc’s lake?
When it’s time for fun on dry land, let the kids loose on the slides and swings at two play areas, (one’s especially for teeny tots). With all this fun, you’ll work up quite the appetite, so make the most of the great outdoors and invite the teddies round for a picnic at one of the many seating areas.
- Love animals? Take a trip to the parc’s mini farm
- Hire bikes to explore the surrounding lakes and woodlands
- Close to St Malo ferry port, which means less car time
Dip your toes into an outdoor toddler splash pool, complete with a fun, mushroom-shaped sprinkler. You’ll also find a heated indoor pool with a slide, plus a warmer wading section!
- Tuck in at 2 restaurants, each with a kids' menu
- Pick up a slice at the pizzeria or takeaway
- Stop for a scoop at the ice cream hut
- Find fresh produce and baby products at the shop
- Inclusive options available
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £8 per stay in 2016
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day