La Pointe St. Gilles Campsite
Bénodet, BrittanySite code: BS012
Bucket? Tick. Spade? Tick. Sand between your toes? Tick. Come along to La Pointe St. Giles and you’ll soon see (and feel) why this family-run parc has won lots of awards.
For starters, there’s direct access to a beautiful, sandy beach, that’s got your name written all over it (well, once you’ve made your mark, anyway). Once sandcastle building is over for the day, you can take a 20-minute stroll along a safe and buggy-friendly coastal walk to the resort of Bénodet, where you’ll find lots of shops and restaurants. Or why not hop on the little train to get there instead?
Back on parc, there’s plenty of fun for full-of-life toddlers, including magic shows and bike hire, if they fancy practising their pedal power. When night-time arrives, take the whole family along to the disco for a little boogie.
- Wiggle your toes in the sand with direct beach access
- Buggy-friendly coastal walk to the resort of Bénodet toes in the sand with direct beach access
- Hire a bike and enjoy a family bike ride
Splash about at the paddling pool, with a fun waterslide for little ones, all topped off by a mushroom sprinkler. When it’s time to play in warmer waters, head indoors where you’ll find a heated pool for little ones.
- Take your pick from the kids’ menu at Le Safran restaurant
- Pick up a quick bite at the parc’s takeaway (you can even tuck into mussels!)
- Grab baby essentials and even croissants for brekkie from the supermarket
Our holiday homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step
- Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Retractable decking gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
Only £4 per night
Only £8 per stay in 2016
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day