Beg-Meil, BrittanySite code: BS014
Skip across a trickling stream to discover a nature reserve on your doorstep – all on your way to the beach. Don’t forget your bucket and spade!
You’ll find L’Alantique in a beautiful, beachside location, with more than enough to keep your little ones occupied. See what animals you can spot at the parc’s mini farm, or take them along to the fun-tastic playground, complete with an old fishing boat feature – ideal for little shipmates to make new friends.
When it’s time for the whole family to get active, why not hire bikes and explore Brittany on two wheels? You’ll find that kids’ bikes and child seats are available, making your ride wheely great. Or if you’ve got a budding golfer in your clan, take them for a game of mini golf on parc, too. When tummies start to rumble, you’ll be pleased to hear that a great choice of belly-filling restaurants is just a short drive away.
- Explore the parc’s nature reserve
- Let the kids loose at the playground
- Head to L’Aquarium Audierne for a fish-tastic day out
There’s a water world of fun for toddlers, thanks to 3 pools, a mushroom fountain and slides! You’ll also find an indoor pool complex, complete with a spa for mum and dad.
- Take your pick from the kids’ menu at the parc’s restaurant
- Catch some fast food at the takeaway
- Refresh yourself at the snack bar
- Delve into a sugary delight at the crêperie
- Pick up your own ingredients at the shop
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £6.50 per stay
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day