Raguénès-Plage, BrittanySite code: BS017
- Visit the nearby artist town of Pont Aven
- You’ll find a range of water sports nearby
- Hire bikes on parc and see the countryside on two wheels
Start your holiday...
Pass by West Brittany’s peaceful nature reserves, lined with Blue Flag beaches, and you’ll stumble upon Raguenès, a pretty, flower-filled parc. And, talking of flowers, don’t miss the Rospico Botanical Gardens on your way back home.
This parc is a firm family favourite, thanks to the friendly owners and the quiet, secluded beach that’s only a short walk away. This parc is ideal for young families, with its family pool complex, featuring a kid’s pool with a mini waterslide, water chute and covered pool. There is also a small, friendly bar, a small shop and a takeaway - everything you need for a laid-back week or two in the Breton sun!
- Duvet Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas and Charcoal BBQs provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 297 Pitches:
05/05/2017 - 03/09/2017
Lorient (LRT) - 40km
Roscoff - 133km
Nevez - 3km