La Grande Métairie Campsite
Carnac, BrittanySite code: BS019
La Grande Métairie is a large, friendly parc and one of France’s most popular, too. It’s no wonder really, given its setting in the beautiful, rural grounds of an old Breton manor house, just a few miles away from the coast. Whilst the nearby beaches are well-worth a day trip, if the tots can’t wait to wiggle their toes in the sand, why not pop them in the parc’s sandy play area for an hour or two?
And that’s all before you’ve discovered the mini-farm on parc, complete with llamas, goats, geese, ducks and more. The animal theme continues with pony riding over at the parc’s ranch, where kids aged 3 years and over can hop happily into the saddle. If you’re after fun with two feet on the ground, don’t miss out on the exciting entertainment at the outdoor amphitheatre.
- Hire bikes to explore the local area
- Visit the parc’s mini farm and horse ranch
- Enjoy outdoor entertainment at the parc’s amphitheatre
Splash about at the fantastic waterpark, that includes indoor and outdoor paddling pools for little ones.
- Dine out on amazing panoramic views of the pool at the Blue Lagoon restaurant (there’s a kids’ menu, too)
- Catch some fast food at the takeaway
- Pick up tasty regional produce at the well-stocked supermarket
- Tear into fresh bread and bakery products from 8am every day
Our holiday homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step
- Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Retractable decking gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
Only £4 per night
Only £8 per stay in 2016
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day