Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Billund, DenmarkSite code: DK013
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Other Services: Check in/out, general assistance, linen hire
- Internet Access Available
- Credit Cards Accepted: Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- ID Bracelets Required
- Dogs allowed (135 DKK per dog, per night)
- Other Shop: Bakery. Aquadome shop where you can buy all your swimming needs including swim nappies. Also stocks sports wear and men's clothing. La Moda stocks ladies clothing and accessories. Mi Casa stocks art wares. Monky Tonky (teddy bear) factory.
- Restaurant: Pampas Grill Kids Menu Available Open 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014
- Snackbar: Ice Cream bar
- Takeaway: Large and varied choice of menu including healthy fast food Open 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014
- Bar: Open 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014Location: First floor in the restaurant area
- Animation Team: LEGO playareas, ball rooms, jungle gyms, karaoke and bun baking etc. Weekly activity programme - check at Reception. Goats on site for petting.Open 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014
- TV Room: tv
- Games Room: Little Vegas with amusement machines and video games
- Children's Disco: Open 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Leash required. Max dogs: 2.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
This Parc has facilities for disabled people. Please contact our Customer Sales Staff for more information.
Prices include final cleaning. Prices DO NOT include bed linen and towels which can be hired in resort at a cost of €11 per person. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.