Les Péneyrals Campsite
Salignac, DordogneSite code: DR011
- Whizz round 5 waterslides and enjoy the pools whatever the weather
- Try a spot of fishing at the lake in the middle of the parc
- Visit the spectacular medieval town of Sarlat, it’s not far by car
Start your holiday...
Les Péneyrals is made for families who love to explore, but also want to enjoy their downtime poolside.
Close to the majesty of the Dordogne valley, this steeply-terraced parc wraps around a central lake but, not content with this, it also has its own large pool complex, comprising four pools (one heated with a retractable roof) and waterslides. The owners arrange a variety of traditional entertainment throughout the season, including live bands and weekly discos in high season. The parc enjoys plenty of shade from its mature planting and, as the sun sets, you could opt for a night exploring the bistros of nearby Sarlat, a handsome medieval town, or enjoy your parc’s excellent evening entertainment.
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas BBQ provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 250 Pitches:
12/05/2017 - 10/09/2017
11/05/2018 - 09/09/2018
Bergerac (EGC) - 87km
Caen - 648km
Direct Access to Lake:
Salignac - 5km