Les Grottes de Roffy Campsite
Sarlat, DordogneSite code: DR013
- Grab those walking boots to some stunning walks
- Don't miss a day trip to medieval Sarlat
- Take a canoe trip down the nearby Dordogne River
Start your holiday...
Think of the Dordogne and, chances are, you’ll picture yourself browsing bric-a-brac stores in some mellow-stone village, or lazing the day away alongside a riverbank. Plump for a holiday in Les Grottes de Roffy and you can put yourself in the picture.
This small and friendly parc is perfectly positioned for exploring the beautiful Périgord region, with its cobbled medieval towns, châteaux and meandering rivers. But the parc itself puts up a bit of a fight for your attention too; there’s a pool complex, including a kid’s pool, jacuzzi and fantastic restaurant too!
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas and Charcoal BBQs provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 160 Pitches:
06/05/2017 - 10/09/2017
Bergerac (EGC) - 81km
Caen - 629km
Sarlat - 6km