Le Vieux Port Campsite
Messanges, Gascony and GirondeSite code: GA013
How many holiday spots offer you a lakeside location in a beautiful pine forest, as well as direct access to a beautiful, long sandy beach? Bring the little ones along to Le Vieux Port and you’ll soon see that there are natural wonders aplenty at this large parc on the Atlantic Coast.
Not only is this parc ideally located in great natural surroundings, it’s also an ideal fly-drive parc thanks to a bus service that stops right outside the parc’s entrance, meaning a stress-free transfer for you and the little ones. When it’s time to get out and explore, why not hire bikes to explore Landes forest or see nature, up close, with a ramble on one of the many pathways?
There’s also a riding centre on parc that will give the young ones the chance to try out their first lesson with guidance and supervision from trained professionals. That’s if you can tear them away from the pirate-themed, colourful playground, which includes a climbing fort and much more! In July and August the parc organises mini discos, meaning lots of fun is in store for any little party boppers!
- Wiggle your toes in the sand at the parc’s beach
- Explore Landes forest by bike
- Dance away at mini discos in high summer
Chances are, you won’t have splashed around anywhere like here before… The parc’s fabulous, recently developed waterpark has 7 heated pools, including 2 paddling pools, 2 waterchutes and a waterslide for toddlers over 3 years. Plus, over 700 sunbeds for mums and dads to relax!
- Tuck in at the parc’s excellent restaurant, there’s a tasty kids’ menu, too
- Stop by the handy takeaway and great bar for a quick refuel
- For sweet and savoury light bites, tuck in at the poolside snack bar and crêperie
- Pick your favourite scoop (or two) at the ice cream bar
- You’ll find all your home from home essentials at the parc’s supermarket
Our holiday homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step
- Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Retractable decking gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
Only £4 per night
Only £8 per stay
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day