Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Ciboure, Gascony and GirondeSite code: GA023
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish and French.
- Other Services: Information, post, messages, urgent repair assistance, faxing and photocopying. Board games and books to loan. There is a café service available during reception opening hours serving hot drinks and cold soft drinks. Closed Wednesday in April and October.
- Internet Access Available
- Wifi available at a charge
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners' Club
- Security Deposit Required
- Payment method: Maestro, Switch, Visa, MasterCard only as no cash or cheques accepted
- Outdoor parking available (Free)
- Dogs allowed (€55 per week or €9.00 per day. Admitted on presentation of anti-rabies certificate.)
- Launderette available
- Washing Machines available
- Dryers available
- Bread is delivered to the bar. Place your order the previous evening. Bakery, newsagents and small grocer's at Ciboure (800 m ). All services and shops in St-Jean-de-Luz (3 km). Nearest ATM in Avenue Jean Jaurès (2 km/1.2 miles), post office on Quai Maurice Ravel (2 km/1.2 miles). Markets selling regional produce at Ciboure, every Sunday morning.
- Games Room: Billiards/snooker
- Washing Machines
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Max dogs: 0.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
This Parc has facilities for disabled people. Please contact our Customer Sales Staff for more information.
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen), bed linen (towels not included), television and free outdoor parking. Prices DO NOT include refundable security deposit and tourist tax which are payable in resort. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.