Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Moliets et Maa, Gascony and GirondeSite code: GA033
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, French
- Other Services: Information, post, messages, urgent repair assistance. Longer opening hours at weekends.
- WiFi Free - may only be available in certain parts of the parc
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners' Club
- Security Deposit Required
- Payment method: Maestro, Switch, Visa, MasterCard only as no cash or cheques accepted
- Outdoor parking available (Free)
- Dogs allowed (€55 per week or €9.00 per day. Admitted on presentation of anti-rabies certificate.)
- Launderette available
- Washing Machines available
- Dryers available
- General Food Shop: Open 12/04/2015 - 29/09/2015
- All shops and services in the town centre (2 km). Supermarket (7 km). Night time crafts market (every Friday, subject to change) on Moliets beach and the Place de la Bastide.
- Restaurant: Location: Located in the centre of the village, by the pool Open 01/07/2015 - 31/08/2015
- Bar: Open 12/04/2015 - 29/09/2015 Location: Moliets main Village Building
- Animation Team: Moliets farm: An opportunity to discover typical Landais farm animals such as ponies, donkeys, Landais ducks, Landais pigeons, hens, cockerels and Gascony pigs.On Sunday morning, you are invited to an Information Forum during which the Pierre & Vacances’ activity team will present the village’s activity programmes, with Chichi the panda and a WWF stall. Entertaining programme: During French school holidays: 4 to 6 daytime activities and 6 evenings performances per week. Other periods, 2 daytime activities and 3 evenings performances per week. Day: 2*1/2 days of free excursions a week ( rides, local market) . Golf introductory sessions. Sports events: ping-pong, petanque, beach-volleyball, speedminton, mini-football. Evening: A mini Party organized for the 6 and 12 years old twice a week in July and August. Children’s evenings once a week, games evenings (Casino, fete), shows, orchestral and dance evenings (during the school holidays), karaoke, petanque, cinema and café-Théâtre. July and August an early evening 'ecological footprint' with a show put on by the children each week.
- TV Room: tv
- Games Room: Billiards/snooker
- Washing Machines
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Max dogs: 0.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
This Parc has facilities for disabled people. Please contact our Customer Sales Staff for more information.
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen), bed linen (towels not included), television and free outdoor parking. Prices DO NOT include refundable security deposit and tourist tax which are payable in resort. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.