Bella Italia Campsite
Peschiera, Italian LakesSite code: IL019
Bring your water babies along to Bella Italia and you’ll enjoy endless days of holiday delight on the fringes of one of Italy’s most spectacular lakes.
This large, lively and modern parc is set on the southern shore of Lake Garda and enjoys direct access to the lake itself. Here, you and your tot can watch boats sail by or collect stones on the pretty shingle beach. When your buckets are full, why not hop in a pedalo and float your way around the lake?
When it’s time to rest your sea legs, a short stroll will take you into the lovely town of Peschiera, where you can try delicious, tongue-tingling Italian ice cream. Back on parc, you’ll find a sandy fenced area that’s perfect for tots to burn off energy and make new friends. The fun continues into the evening with a wide choice of family activities and weekly discos for little dancers.
- The parc has 7 pools and direct access to a lakeside beach
- Hire bikes and pedal round the fringes of Lake Garda
- Pick your favourite scoop of ice cream in pretty Peschiera
Take a dip in 7 amazing pools, including a heated pool with a mushroom shaped fountain for tiny tots and an exciting adventure pool for older toddlers, with slides, fountains, waterchutes and more!
- Dine with a lakeside view at the parc’s restaurant, complete with a great kids’ menu
- Pick up quick snacks and meals at the handy takeaway
- Try a lip-smacking ice cream at the parlour on parc
- You’ll find all the baby and toddler products you need at the parc’s supermarket
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £7 per stay in 2015
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day