Le Val de Bonnal Campsite
Rougemont, JuraSite code: JU013
- Kids'll love the six lane waterslide on parc
- Test your nerve with the parc’s zip wire and high rope course
- Take a trip to the nearby Seigneurial Château
Start your holiday...
How do you fancy a spot of wild swimming in beautiful countryside? Then get yourself to the heart of the Jura and stay at Le Val de Bonnal.
This very traditional parc is popular with sports enthusiasts and families alike. The parc has got a great pool complex, including two natural lakes, one of which has its own beach. And when you’ve tired out those water wings, why not hire bikes to get out and explore the beautiful countryside? Visit in high season and you can enjoy lots of parc-run activities, including: sporting events for the kids, discos for teenagers and lively evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas and Charcoal BBQs provided free of charge
- Free Canoe Hire
- Welcome pack
Small - 300 Pitches:
06/05/2017 - 05/09/2017
Basel - Mulhouse (BSL) - 122km
Calais - 606km
Direct Access to Lake:
Rougemont - 3.5km