Les Sablons Campsite
Portiragnes-Plage, LanguedocSite code: WM020
Get ready to dip your toes into the warm, lapping waters of the Mediterranean Sea before a spot of castle building on the soft and sandy Portiragnes Plage.
Stay at Les Sablons and direct access to this beach on the sunny Western Mediterranean coast will be just one of the perks of your next toddler-tastic holiday. This is a lively, tot-friendly parc that’s packed with activities to keep everyone occupied. This includes bike hire, so why don’t you and the little ones saddle up and explore the local area? Or maybe they won’t be able to resist the parc’s fantastic playground with roundabouts, swings and even a large play fort – perfect for playing princesses and knights!
When its time to cool down, take a trip to the nearby resorts of Cap D’Agde and Valras-Plage where delicious ice cream is just waiting to run down cheeky chins. From July, you’ll find family and kids’ discos on parc, providing the perfect chance to boogie with new friends!
- Wiggle your toes in the sea within no time – there’s direct beach access
- Try a lip-smacking ice cream in Valras-Plage
- Hire bikes and ride through the sea breeze
Prepare to splash around the parc’s 3-pool complex that includes a colourful kids’ paddling pool with water fountains, waterslides and a surrounding sun terrace for mums and dads to keep an eye on little ones.
- Tuck in at the recently developed bar and restaurant, you’ll find a kids’ menu here too
- Turn the oven off for an evening and grab dinner from the takeaway
- Stock up on breakfast goodies at the bakery
- The parc has a well-stocked supermarket where you’ll find everything the family needs
- Stroll to the nearby town with a choice of restaurants and bars
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £6.50 per stay
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day