Le Château des Marais Campsite
Chambord, LoireSite code: LR016
Step into your very own fairy-tale with a holiday in the land of the great, grand Châteaux (psst! There are over 1,000 of them in the Loire!)
You’ll find Le Château des Marais within the beautiful grounds of an old manor house and it won’t be long before the little ones are exploring the postcard-perfect settings that surround this peaceful parc. Flat grounds and pathways make this a great location to explore on bike – make the most of hire available on parc, which includes free child seats.
When playtime is in order, you can take the tots over to the parc’s playground and they can clamber around whilst you enjoy a refreshing holiday drink at the al fresco bar you’ll find opposite. If you fancy heading out for a day trip, you’ll find a magical choice of locations nearby. If your little ones love castles and fairy-tales, don’t miss the Château of Chambord, renowned as one of the most majestic châteaux of the Loire. Or maybe they’ll fancy running wild and spotting their favourite animals at Zoo de Beauval, one of the country’s finest zoos – you can even see White Tigers here!
- Explore the beautiful grounds surrounding the old manor house
- Let the tots loose at 3 playgrounds
- Take a trip to Zoo de Beauval to see Pandas and White Tigers
Get ready to dive into the parc’s fabulous waterpark that’s got 5 pools, including a covered pool, toddler-tastic kids’ pool, waterslides and a lazy river.
- Take your pick of the kids’ menu at the recently renovated restaurant
- Grab all your favourite fast, tasty treats at the takeaway
- Can you smell the croissants cooking at the bakery?
- Pick up all your baby and toddler essentials at the well-stocked mini market
- Inclusive options available
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £7 per stay in 2015
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day