- The mobile home we stayed in was so badly planned and very unsafe!
1. The microwave was on top of fridge freezer, far to high to us ( & we are tall)
2. The toilet is at one end of the accommodation , sink at other end !
3. Very short of low level storage space, especially in kitchen.
4. The blankets smelt of urine! Thankfully exchanged with a new duvet. But still a bad experience on holiday.
These are but a few of our experiences, we have stayed in many mobile homes, this rates the worst! Yet most modern. Certainly the most dangerous from a health & safety point. Very disappointing
Published on: 04 July 2015
Chris, Customer Care
Thank you for your feedback.
We're really sorry to hear of your disappointment caused by the accommodation allocated to you. Accommodation is an area that we're always looking at improving, and so by taking the time to share this information you are helping us to identify key areas where improvements can be made.
Despite the issues brought to our attention, we do hope that you had an enjoyable holiday overall.
Thanks again for your feedback,
Customer Care Team