Château Lez Eaux Campsite
St Pair-sur-mer, NormandySite code: NR011
- Two pool complexes including one just for little ones
- Brush up on history at the fascinating WWII museum nearby
- Water sports enthusiasts will love Granville
Start your holiday...
Head down the main route of the Cherbourg peninsula and step onto Château de Lez Eaux, a quiet and friendly parc set in the grounds of a primrose-coloured manor house.
There are excellent facilities here, including a newly extended bar and a beautifully landscaped indoor water park, complete with slides. Don’t forget your fishing rod either, as you’re welcome to try your luck on the little lake, free of charge. If you’re visiting over July and August, you’ll enjoy a unique chance to visit the local market that is held on parc every Tuesday.
- Duvet Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas and Charcoal BBQs provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 229 Pitches:
28/04/2017 - 10/09/2017
Dinard (DNR) - 90km
Cherbourg - 108km
Jullouville / Saint Pair - 4km
Direct Access to Lake:
St Pair sur Mer - 3km