La Côte de Nacre Campsite
St Aubin-sur-Mer, NormandySite code: NR012
- Only 500 metres from the D-Day landing beaches
- A fantastic pool complex including waterslides and a covered pool
- Short travel transfer: only 20 mins from Caen ferry port
Start your holiday...
Stop off, or stay a while? Whatever your choice, your memories of La Côte de Nacre will stay with you long after your holiday.
Within easy reach of the Channel ports, this modern parc is just a short stroll from the charming seaside resort of Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer: why not cycle there? Back on site, you’ll find a fantastic pool complex, with a lazy river and spa, and a day-to-evening programme of family friendly activities and entertainment, including a skating rink! During high season the parc organises entertainment and outdoor discos - or you might simply want to enjoy a meal in the parc’s restaurant.
- Duvet Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Charcoal BBQ provided free of charge
- Cultural Guides
- Wine Notes
- D day guides
- Welcome pack
Large - 507 Pitches:
01/04/2017 - 09/09/2017
Caen (CFR) - 26km
Caen - 13km
St Aubin sur Mer - 0.5km