Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Branville, NormandySite code: NR026
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, French, German
- Other Services: Information, post, messages, urgent repair assistance, faxing and photocopying. Board games and books for loan
- Internet Access Available
- Wifi available at a charge
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners' Club
- Security Deposit Required
- Payment method: Maestro, Switch, Visa, MasterCard only as no cash or cheques accepted
- Outdoor parking available (Free)
- Dogs allowed (€55 per week or €9.00 per day. Admitted on presentation of anti-rabies certificate.)
- Launderette available
- Washing Machines available
- Dryers available
- Services and shops, post office, bank (with ATM), supermarket, doctors and pharmacy in Dozulé (6 km).
- Restaurant: Traditional French restauarnt offering Normandy specialities and gourmet desserts. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Animation Team: Resort offers a wide range of activities and entertainment throughout the season. Daytime activities include Les Mills fitness sessions: Body Jam, Body Combat, Body Vive and Body Balance. Sports tournaments, treasure hunts and many other activities. In the evening: entertainment at the Village Club (during school holidays): family evenings, dances, themed entertainment, night time water games, quizzes etc. during school holidays. Check the information booklet you'll receive on arrival.
- Games Room: Table football, electronic games
- Washing Machines
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Max dogs: 0.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen), bed linen (towels not included), television and free outdoor parking. Prices DO NOT include refundable security deposit and tourist tax which are payable in resort. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.