La Croix du Vieux Pont Campsite
Berny-Rivière, ParisSite code: PA012
Say ‘Bonjour’ to La Croix du Vieux Pont and you’ll soon find that there are endless activities on parc to keep the whole family occupied.
This beautifully kept parc is within reaching distance of Calais and Paris, meaning that you’ll be in for a stress-free transfer whether you’re sailing or flying to France. When you arrive on parc you’ll step into pretty natural surroundings, thanks to its location on the banks of the River Aisne. Why don’t you hire bikes and explore the woodlands that border the parc?
When you’re tired of pedal power, you can take the little ones to the lakeside beach for a spot of sandcastle building with new friends. Then shake off the sand and let the kids loose at one of the impressive play areas, like the newly built area indoors, before trying to touch the sky on the bouncy castle.
Despite having so much to keep you occupied on parc, there’s little chance that you’ll be able to resist a day out at Disneyland® Resort Paris. Mickey and friends are easily accessible by car or you can take the bus that leaves from the parc.
- Build a sandcastle at the lakeside beach
- Hop into a pedalo on the parc’s lake
- Don’t miss a day out at Disneyland® Resort Paris
Make a splash at the parc’s fantastic indoor and outdoor complex! You’ll find a covered paddling pool for smaller toddlers, and mini slides for the bigger and more adventurous ones.
- Enjoy a poolside view when you tuck in at the restaurant and bar – there’s a kids’ menu, too
- Munch on burgers and pizzas at the Berny Burger takeaway
- Tear into fluffy croissants from the parc’s bakery
- You’ll find a brand new restaurant by the lake
- Pick up all the toddler items you need at the parc’s well-stocked shop
- Inclusive options available
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £7 per stay in 2015
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day