Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Mandelieu, Riviera and ProvenceSite code: RV033
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, French and Italian
- Other Services: Information, post, messages, urgent repair assistance. Board game and sports equipment hire. Theatre and show booking service.
- Internet Access Available
- WiFi Free - may only be available in certain parts of the parc
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners' Club
- Security Deposit Required
- Payment method: Maestro, Switch, Visa, MasterCard only as no cash or cheques accepted
- Outdoor parking available (€45.00 per week, €7.00 per day, need to pre-book)
- Dogs allowed (€55 per week or €9.00 per day. Admitted on presentation of anti-rabies certificate)
- Launderette available
- Washing Machines available
- Dryers available
- Small shops close to Mandelieu La Napoule (approx.1 km). Doctor’s surgery, chemists, cash machines, supermarkets 3 km away.
- Restaurant: Local Dishes Available Location: In the reception building in the centre of the resort
- Snackbar: Open 01/07/2015 - 31/08/2015
- Takeaway: Pizzas only Open 23/03/2015 - 10/11/2015
- Animation Team: Various daytime and evening activities arranged between Cannes Beach, Cannes Villa Francia and Mandelieu with transport included for many. Need to check animation board at residence
- Games Room: Cards
- Washing Machines
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Max dogs: 0.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
This Parc has facilities for disabled people. Please contact our Customer Sales Staff for more information.
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen), television,bed linen, towels,beds made on arrival and cleaning kit. Prices DO NOT include refundable security deposit and tourist tax which are payable in resort. Car Parking charges - €45 per week (outdoor). This should be pre booked. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.