Some facilities remain closed in low season, please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Cannes Villa Francia Croix des Gardes
Cannes, Riviera and ProvenceSite code: RV040
Facilities and Amenities
- Languages Spoken: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
- Other Services: Open 24 hrs Fri, Sat & Sun in July and August. Information, post, messages, urgent repair assistance, faxing and photocopying
- Internet Access Available
- WiFi Free - may only be available in certain parts of the parc
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Diners' Club
- Security Deposit Required
- Payment method: Maestro, Switch, Visa, MasterCard only as no cash or cheques accepted
- Indoor parking available (€55.00 per week, €9.00 per day, need to pre-book)
- Outdoor parking available (€45.00 per week, €7.00 per day, need to pre-book)
- Dogs allowed (€55 per week or €9.00 per day. Admitted on presentation of anti-rabies certificate)
- Launderette available
- Washing Machines available
- Dryers available
- Bread and pastries every morning. To receive a delivery of bread and pastries in the morning, place your order the evening before at the reception desk. Complete bakery menu in your apartment and at reception.
- Restaurant: Location: Opposite Reception Open 23/03/2015 - 03/11/2015
- Bar: Open 23/03/2015 - 03/11/2015 Location: Overlooking the sea
- Animation Team: Various daytime and evening entertainments and activities across Cannes Villa Francia, Mandelieu and Cannes Beach with shuttle bus between the three. Need to check animation board at residence
- Washing Machines
Dogs allowed on this campsite. Max dogs: 0.Dogs not allowed in accommodation..
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen), television and bed linen (towels not included). Prices DO NOT include refundable security deposit and tourist tax which are payable in resort. Car Parking charges - €55 per week (indoor), €45 per week (outdoor). These can be pre booked. Please note: We don’t have our own couriers in resort, but the staff at reception are friendly and helpful and will be able to advise you on any queries you may have.