Cala Gogo Campsite
St Cyprien, RoussillonSite code: WM016
- Aqualand water park is close by for thrills and spills galore
- Within easy reach of St Cyprien's marina, restaurants and shops
- Hire bikes and explore the foothills of the Pyrénées mountains
Start your holiday...
Where the mountains meet the sea you’ll find the wonderful Cala Gogo campsite. But where will you head first? To the foothills of the French Pyrénées, or the waves and the water sports of the Mediterranean?
Cala Gogo offers a coast and country location (city too - don’t miss the Catalan delights of vibrant Perpignan), all easy to explore from your very spacious, authentically French parc. With direct access to a long, sandy beach, as well as a wealth of wonderful cycle paths, the parc’s a hit with active families. There’s an attractive swimming pool complex where you can take scuba diving lessons in high season. Teenagers always enjoy the wide range of sports activities on-parc, while in the evening, dine at the tasty restaurant or relax at the bar.
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas BBQ provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Large - 648 Pitches:
19/05/2017 - 17/09/2017
Perpignan (PGF) - 29km
Caen - 1058km
St Cyprien - 1.5km