Lauterbrunnen, SwitzerlandSite code: SW013
- Catch a cable car nearby to see a different side of Switzerland
- The parc is surrounded by waterfalls
- Book yourself on a hiking trip and explore the snow-capped mountains
Start your holiday...
We’re pretty sure you won’t have seen anything quite like Camping Jungfrau before. The parc is nestled in a valley of lush greenery and 72 waterfalls - you’ll even see falls flowing down all around the parc.
This cosy, family-run site offers an authentic Alpine atmosphere everywhere you look, including the restaurant and small terrace bar. If you can tear your family away from the parc, take them to the village of Lauterbrunnen, just a short stroll away. A ‘Gästekarte’ is available from the parc, offering discounts to the village’s attractions, which include a swimming pool, mini golf and a museum. Or you can take a walk on the nearby Eiger trail where you can enjoy views across the iconic Eiger Glacier.
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Charcoal BBQ provided free of charge
Small - 300 Pitches:
30/04/2017 - 23/09/2017
Zurich (ZRH) - 145km
Calais - 840km
Direct Access to River:
River Weisse - Direct Access
Lauterbrunnen - 0.5km