Sol a Gogo Campsite
St Hilaire-de-Riez, VendeeSite code: VN016
- Visit Les Sables d’Olonne zoo to spot pandas, lions and more
- Head to the secluded coves at Sion-sur-l’Océan
- Hop on a bike and explore a number of nearby cycle routes
Where else on the Vendée can you get a thoroughly modern parc with direct beach access and within touching distance of bustling seaside resorts?
Stay at Sol à Gogo and it’s not only the superb pool complex with its Roman ruins theme and indoor pool that will keep you occupied. There’s a bar terrace to enjoy that summer drink, as well as direct access to a wonderful, sandy beach. Because of its beach side location, pitches on this parc are sandy and on the smaller side. In high season, the ‘animateur’ organises a range of activities including regular discos in the bar. When it’s time to head off parc, you’ll discover that you’re ideally placed to explore coast and country - and the cuisine of both!
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas BBQ provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 197 Pitches:
20/05/2016 - 03/09/2016
Nantes (NTE) - 86km
St Malo - 265km
Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez - 6km