Sol a Gogo Campsite
St Hilaire-de-Riez, VendeeSite code: VN016
- Close to lively resorts including Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez and Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Take the parc’s private path to the beach next door
- Hop on a bike and explore a number of nearby cycle routes
Where else on the Vendée can you get a thoroughly modern parc with direct beach access and a pool with a quirky, Roman ruins-theme?
Stay at Sol a Gogo and it’s not only a superb pool complex with water slides, covered pool and Jacuzzi that will keep everyone occupied, there’s direct access to a wonderful, sandy beach, as well as a host of kids’ activities that are organised on parc. Because of its beach-side location, pitches on this parc are sandy and on the smaller side. In high season the ‘animateur’ organises a range of activities including regular discos in the bar. Stay at Sol a Gogo and you’ll be treated to fun, laughter and a little ancient history thrown in for good measure!
- Linen Hire
- Eurocamp Couriers on site
- Gas BBQ provided free of charge
- Welcome pack
Small - 197 Pitches:
20/05/2016 - 03/09/2016
Nantes (NTE) - 86km
St Malo (STM) - 265km
Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez - 6km