Les Ecureuils Campsite
St Hilaire-de-Riez, VendeeSite code: VN017
The sandy shores of the Vendée are waiting to fill your flip-flops (and your sand bucket), and we reckon that the family-run Les Ecureuils is the ideal spot for your little ones to rest their holiday heads.
Not only is the parc beautifully landscaped, meaning your can unwind surrounded by lush trees, and blooming flowers, but there’s a host of fun at your fingertips, too. Plage de la Pège is just across the road and is the ideal spot for your little ones to take their first paddle in the sea. Or why not head further afield and hear them roar at Zoo des Sables d’Olonne?
Back on parc, there’s a great outdoor playground and newly built area filled with softer equipment to keep kids of all ages full to the brim with holiday fun!
- A toe-tingling beach is just across the road
- Spot the pandas at the zoo (or maybe just at the gift shop)
- Let little ones splash around in their very own pool
Dip into the indoor kids’ pool and race through the colourful, mushroom-shaped fountain. And, for extra squeals of delight, there’s an outdoor wading pool complete with waterslide.
- Take your pick of the kids’ and main menus at the parc’s modern restaurant
- Catch some fast food at the takeaway and snack bar
- Pick up the basics from the parc’s small shop
- You’ll find bigger shops and a supermarket within walking distance
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £7 per stay in 2015
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day