La Garangeoire Campsite
St Julien-des-Landes, VendeeSite code: VS011
The great outdoors was made for exploring and there’s no better place for your little ones to spend all that holiday energy in natural surroundings than La Garangeoire.
This lakeside parc is set in the grounds of a magnificent château, with lush and leafy woods and meadows all around. There’s lots of different ways for you to explore, like following specially marked woodland routes on foot or hire a bike and make tracks, you’ll find free child seats available to rent too.
Have fun on the parcs lake and hire a pedalo and make your way across the parc’s lake? If dipping little toes in the sea is what you’re after, you’ll be pleased to hear that a brilliant beach is only a 15 minute drive away. Back on parc, you’ll find two playgrounds for tots to clamber round and meet new friends. One of them is specially designed for kids aged 6 – 36 months and is protected by a fence for extra safety.
- Follow the nature trail into the woodlands around parc
- Hop into a pedalo on the parc’s lake
- Hire a bike and go for a family bike ride adventure
Dip into a paddling pool with sprinklers and mini slide, plus a fun pool for babies up to 3 years old. Or if the weather takes a turn, there’s a new covered pool, too. Best of all? They’re all heated.
- Dine in style at converted chåteau buildings that house the bar and restaurant (there’s a kids’ menu here, too)
- Pick up a panini or pizza at the parc’s takeaway
- Stock up at the parc’s shop
- Inclusive options available
Our mobile homes on this parc have had a few added extras to add the icing on the cake.
- Night lights
- Toddler cutlery
- Toilet Step Plug socket covers
- Door frame finger stoppers
- Safety gate
- Blackout curtains/blinds
Pre-book any of these for your comfort and convenience, and they won't cost you a penny.
- Bed rails
- Changing mats
- Baby baths
- Booster seat
- Decking gate
Only £4 per night
Only £8 per stay in 2016
Only £2 per day
Only £2 per day