Greenbank Holidays Ltd. is committed to protecting our users’ privacy. This policy has been updated in May 2012 as part of our response to the EU Privacy Directive. This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you browse our websites. By using the Eurocamp website, you are consenting to the practices stated in the Privacy and Cookies Policy below.
Privacy and Cookies
Eurocamp is a trading name of Greenbank Holidays Ltd, part of the Cox & Kings group.
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. The cookies used on the Eurocamp website collect information about the way users interact with our website and our advertising. This allows us to improve the quality of our website over time and tailor our products and services to you.
When you visit our website, the following types of cookies may be generated:
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are generated when using our search/online booking facility and ‘My Eurocamp’ customer areas. These cookies are essential to using the functionality of our website, and by having cookies disabled, you will be unable to fully use our website.
To get the best experience on our website, we recommend that you leave cookies turned on. By turning cookies off, you will be unable to book a holiday on our website or access any booking information in the ‘My Eurocamp’ area. All modern internet browsers allow you to control your cookie settings. These settings are usually accessed in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ section of your browser. For more information on changing these settings in popular browsers, please refer to the following links:Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome Safari
Greenbank Holidays Ltd. may use your personal data to:
- Process payment details, including providing details to third party security or credit reference agencies to perform identification and fraudulent checks
- Provide information to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc
- Maintain your customer account information
- Contact you about offers/products/services of interest (See Email Newsletters section below)
- Customer research or satisfaction purposes
- Provide information to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as requested by law
Where necessary, such companies may be outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We take your privacy seriously and other than as set out above, do not pass on, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
When you book your holiday online, we work with a reputable third party payment gateway, Sage Pay. Sage Pay uses Internet standard encryption technology, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which encodes your credit card details and booking confirmation information before it is sent. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 and Privacy and Electronic Communications (EU Directive) Regulations 2003, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have subscribed to our email newsletter, requested a brochure or have made a booking through us without opting out, you may receive promotional newsletters and information via email and post from Eurocamp and other companies in the Cox & Kings group. We may also send you such information about selected third parties’ products and services that may be of interest to you. When this happens, we remain in control of your data and it will not be shared outside the Cox & Kings group. If you would prefer not to receive such information, you can opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email newsletter or alternatively, please contact us for us to arrange this for you. Please note: if you do unsubscribe from promotional email newsletters, you may still receive essential email communications specifically relating to your account or any booking you have with us.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. We may make a small charge for providing this to you. Under the 1998 Data Protection Act your data controller is Greenbank Holidays Ltd.