Outbound from the UK
Inbound from France
|1 January to 24 May||1 January to 2 June
|28 May to 12 July||5 June to 23 July|
|20 August to 31 December||28 August to 31 December|
Free day cabins and cots with Brittany Ferries
Exclusive to families with little ones, we’re offering FREE day cabins and cots on 2017 Brittany Ferries day crossings. When you’ve explored the on-board play areas, shops and restaurants, why not relax in the comfort of your own cabin before your arrival in France? With many parcs close to the ferry ports of Caen, Roscoff and St Malo; you can ensure you and your tot are refreshed and ready for the excitement that awaits you on parc.
Book early to secure your free cabin and cot: Call the Eurocamp contact centre on 01606 787622, for more details or to book your holiday.
- Applicable to Portsmouth/Caen/Portsmouth, Plymouth/Roscoff/Plymouth, Poole/Cherbourg/Poole, and St Malo/Portsmouth day crossings only.
- Portsmouth/Le Havre (économie) is not included.
- There must be a child under the age of 4 years in the booking, and free cabins are 2 or 4 berth inside cabins, dependent on the party size. Outside cabins and any other cabin type will be charged at the full price.
- No more than one cabin per Brittany Ferries booking.
- Cots are only available for babies up to one year old. No more than one cot per Brittany Ferries booking.
- The ‘Free Cabin’ Offer is only available to customers who book a 2017 Brittany Ferries crossing with Eurocamp, and is only applicable to new bookings and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- This offer can only be booked through the Eurocamp contact centre. Call 01606 787622 for more details or to book your holiday.
- Offer valid for bookings made by 30th September 2017 and can be withdrawn at any time.