Outbound from the UK
Inbound from France
|1 January to 19 May||1 January to 27 May|
|22 May to 13 July||30 May to 22 July|
|14 August to 31 December||29 August to 31 December|
Free day cabins and cots in 2016 with Brittany Ferries
Exclusive to families with little ones, we’re offering FREE day cabins and cots on 2016 Brittany Ferries day crossings. When you’ve explored the on-board play areas, shops and restaurants, why not relax in the comfort of your own cabin before your arrival in France? With many parcs close to the ferry ports of Caen, Roscoff and St Malo; you can ensure you and your tot are refreshed and ready for the excitement that awaits you on parc.
Book early to secure your free cabin and cot: Call the Eurocamp contact centre on 0844 406 0500, for more details or to book your holiday.
- Applicable to Portsmouth/Caen/Portsmouth, Plymouth/Roscoff/Plymouth, Poole/Cherbourg/Poole, and St Malo/Portsmouth day crossings only.
- Portsmouth/Le Havre (économie) is not included.
- There must be a child under the age of 4 years in the booking, and free cabins are 2 or 4 berth inside cabins, dependent on the party size. Outside cabins and any other cabin type will be charged at the full price.
- No more than one cabin per Brittany Ferries booking.
- Cots are only available for babies up to one year old. No more than one cot per Brittany Ferries booking.
- The ‘Free Cabin’ Offer is only available to customers who book a 2016 Brittany Ferries crossing with Eurocamp, and is only applicable to new bookings and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- This offer can only be booked through the Eurocamp contact centre. Call 0844 406 0500 for more details or to book your holiday.
- Offer valid for bookings made by 28th February 2016 and can be withdrawn at any time.