Exclusive to families with little ones, we’re offering FREE day cabins and cots on Brittany Ferries day crossings. When you’ve explored the on-board play areas, shops and restaurants, why not relax in the comfort of your own cabin before your arrival in France? With many parcs close to the ferry ports of Caen, Roscoff and St Malo; you can ensure you and your tot are refreshed and ready for the excitement that awaits you on parc.
Book early to secure your free cabin and cot: Call 0844 406 0500.
• Applicable to Portsmouth/Caen, Plymouth/Roscoff and St Malo/Portsmouth day crossings
• There must be a child under the age of 5 years in the booking
• Free cabins are inside 2 or 4 berth cabins, dependent on the party size
• No more than one cabin per Brittany booking
• Cots are only available to babies up to one year old
• Can only be booked through the call centre
• Offer can be withdrawn at any time
The air holidays & flights shown are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 9139. Atol protection extends primarily to customers who book & pay in the UK. Find out more
Supported by the Association of Independent Tour Operators ensuring 100% financial holiday protection
Suported by the travel association to ensure choice, value, and high levels of service.
Eurocamp use VeriSign, the global Certification Authority, to protect and encrypt our customers details using an SSL certificate.
Sage Pay use digital signatures and strong encryption to ensure that all sensitive information is protected throughout every transaction.