- Only a 30 minute check-in compared to 2-3 hours at an airport
- Guaranteed pre-booked seating for everyone meaning no rush to get seats
- Family seats are available so the whole family can sit together around a table
- On-board cafés serving fresh, hot and cold food and drinks
- Baby changing rooms on board
- 2 pieces of luggage and 1 piece of hand luggage for everyone at no extra cost, plus plenty of room to store them
Europe by Rail
Eurostar from the UK and TGV in France operate high-speed foot passenger trains all over Europe - the environmentally friendly way to travel. Choose from Ebbsfleet International, Ashford International or St Pancras International and go straight into Lille or on into the centre of Paris. A journey lasting just two and a quarter hours!
Travelling by rail needn't stop at Paris either. The TGV, a high-speed train network which reaches speeds of up to 350km per hour, can take you from Paris all the way down to the south of France in a matter of hours. So in the morning you could be boarding the Eurostar at St Pancras, then later in the afternoon you could be stepping off the TGV in Nice!
Once you arrive at your destination, you will also have the option of picking up a hire car for the duration of your holiday. Or, of course, you can simply continue to use the local public transport.