Performing Arts Clubs for Kids
Sessions will be led by Razzamataz, the leading provider of theatre school groups across the UK with more than 15 years experience (you might even recognise them from BBC’s Dragons Den!). Their specially trained teachers have experience running classes for all of ages, helping every child be the best they can be.
Mini Learn to Dance
Open 6 days a week, our new performing arts clubs are perfect for aspiring Hollywood stars and wannabe pop icons, as well as for kids who just want to have fun.
For kids that love the limelight they will be right up their street, but for shyer little ones, they're a great place to make friends and gain in confidence.
- Toddlers will love these musical fun time sessions teaching them how to develop their coordination via melody, movement and imaginative play.
- Little ones will explore the jungle; join the circus and even sample underwater life with Nemo during these playful creative sessions. Best of all parents get to join in too!
- Tots sessions are parent assisted classes. Each class is priced at €6 per session.
- Older toddlers go it alone during their sessions and will combine all aspects of musical theatre in an exciting and interactive superstar session.
- Kids will enjoy roughly 20 minutes each on dancing, acting and singing during the class, using modern music and dance styles.
- Grown ups are asked to stay and watch - sit in the front row offering plenty of encouragement. Each class is priced at €6 per session.
In 2017 Mini Learn to Dance can be found on our parcs La Croix du Vieux Pont and Domaine des Naiades. Sessions run 6 days a week 20/5 - 23/9/17, with two x 1 hour sessions per day for each age group in low season and one hour session per day, per age group in high season.
Low season: 20/5 - 25/5, 5/6 - 22/6 and 4/9 - 23/9. High season: 27/5 - 4//6 and 24/6 - 3/9.
Does your child think they’re Diversity’s missing member? Or maybe they’d like to start their own dance troop? Either way if you struggle to stop them popping and locking then they’ll love this gritty, contemporary class where they’ll dance to current chart toppers.
As well as non-stop dancing for the hour-long class, your cool kids will learn a little about the history of the five main street dance styles. We’re sure they’ll come home even more confident in breakin’, hip-hop and house.
Don't miss out - see the Eurocamp couriers on parc for the full dance schedule and to book your place in class!
Each class is priced at €6 per session.
In 2017 Street Dance can be found on our parcs La Croix du Vieux Pont, near Paris, and Domaine des Naiades on the French Riviera. There are separate sessions for ages 4 to 9 and 9 to 17 years. The classes run 6 days a week from the 27/5 - 04/06 and from 24/06 - 03/09/17, with one 1 hour session per day for each age group.
Kids will love taking to the stage with new friends whilst developing their confidence and skills in performance.
Star Academy is made up of three high-energy sessions (each lasting 2 hours) taking place over 3 consecutive days, ending in a star studded, glitzy finale show that parents and friends are invited to watch.
All performance elements are covered during these jam packed sessions including singing and dancing to favourite show and movie tunes, and lots of drama and improvisation too. They’ll be taught specific musical theatre and dance styles, as well as given tips on perfecting their performance skills from industry experts, Razzamataz.