If you’re looking for fun activities to keep your babies, toddlers and younger children entertained on holiday, why not give our Mini Fun Station kids’ clubs a go? We've lots of things for them to do.
Mini Fun Station
Play safe with our fully trained DBS kids couriers. Our activities might be designed to educate and stimulate young minds, but there's plenty of fun to be had along the way.
- Mini chefs - there's super tasty treats to make and eat when the mixing bowls come out. Leave enough for your parents!
- Balance bikes - get to grip with two wheels and find your balance.
- Messy monsters love messing about. With plenty of paint it's time to get creative.
- Scents, sounds, colours, lights and textures - it's sensory playtime.
Let off steam and burn up that energy! We have lots of ways to make sure your little ones have a funtastic time, tiring themselves out.
- Run and jump in our Mini Olympics games. It's the taking part that counts!
- Clown about at the Mini Big Top. Dress up, make up and have lots of laughs.
- Calling all pirates, superheroes, wizards & fairies! Stretch your imagination in fantasy play.
- Water play - have a splashing good time at our water table. Towels at the ready!
|Castell Montgri Campsite||
|Le Vieux Port Campsite||
|Le Ruisseau Campsite||
|Les Ecureuils Campsite||
|Le Soleil Campsite||
|Les Sablons Campsite||
|La Chapelle Campsite||
- Safety First. All of our kids' clubs have specially-trained staff and crowd control.
- Parents or carers must stay with their children at all times and take full responsibility for them whilst at the Mini Fun Station.
- Don't miss out - see the Eurocamp couriers on parc and book your place at the club activities.
- See the individual parc pages for kids' clubs opening and closing dates.
- The children's couriers have a weekly rest day - this will usually be on a Friday. Although activities do normally operate six days a week, the exact programme is subject to change - please check the schedule with the couriers on parc. The activities contained within are examples only.
- Find out more about how we make our kids' clubs safe in our handy guide for parents: