Don't just take our word for it!
We think our holidays are great, but we would say that wouldn't we? That's why we work with Feefo – a recognised leader in gathering real reviews for everything from computers to cars, as well as holidays – to gather reviews for us.
They gather independent and impartial ratings and reviews from our customers, which we then publish in full, with no editing from us. So when you read a review on our website, you know it is open and honest feedback, direct from another customer.
We're also the proud recipients of Feefo's Platinum Trusted Customer Service Award this year, having been awarded the Gold Trusted Award for the last two consecutive years. This is a recognition of delivering exceptional service, as rated by real customers!
Check out reviews on each of our parc pages, to help you choose the perfect holiday for you!
How can I use Feefo?
Reading reviews from people who have already been on holiday and stayed at one of our parcs is one of the best ways to help you make the decision that’s right for you.
On our website, you will find reviews from over 16,000 customers who have holidayed with us in the past year.
In addition to parc reviews, customers have also reviewed their experience of booking and holidaying with us.
Your reviews - what we can’t publish
Feefo collects and holds all our review scores and feedback on our behalf. They also do this for many other major companies around the world. They’re proudly independent and don’t allow any tampering or editing of reviews and scores. You can find out more about Feefo on their website
Whilst neither we nor Feefo will edit your reviews, there are a few things we can’t publish. When anything is submitted that breaks these rules, Feefo will simply send it back to the reviewer for them to amend and resubmit.
- Only verified customers. For example, if someone cancelled and didn’t travel, then Feefo will not accept that parc review.
- Inappropriate language. No swearing or other offensive language.
- Potentially defamatory statements. Please don’t use the names of our Holiday Representatives or any other Eurocamp staff in your review. You can though include this in a non-published feedback section of the questionnaire if you wish.
- No personal details. Including contact information that may make you identifiable.
- Nothing that risks breaking UK law.
- Any kind of spam.
- No URLs or any other form of HTML tagging.
- No complaint letters. If the review is clearly a complaint letter, Feefo will send it back to the reviewer so it can be resubmitted directly to our Customer Relations team.