- Calais: 1401km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 1329km
- Rotterdam: 1374km
- Hook of Holland: 1380km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Union Lido Campsite
Via Fausta 258, 30013 CAVALLINO-TREPORTI VE
- GPS Co-ordinates 45.467799 12.5298
- Local Railway Venice Mestre, 63km : Services to Numerous destinations both local and around Europe
- Bus Station 0km : Services to bus Punta Sabbioni, Lido di Jesolo
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Union Lido.
Sailings from Dover to Calais (P&O Ferries) and the Eurotunnel run day and night, with a huge choice of departure times. If you are travelling from the north of England or Scotland, consider giving the M25 a miss and take the overnight P&0 ferry crossing from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge.
It's a fair distance to drive, but that gives you the opportunity to take in some wonderful scenery on the way. There's a good choice of routes too, so you could make this a circular drive and vary the scenery and stopovers on the way back.
One way from Calais would be to head south towards Geneva, driving past Reims and Dijon. From Geneva head east driving past Chamonix, Milan and the bottom of Lake Garda (see what we mean about the scenery), before reaching the coast and your parc. An alternative route would be to give Geneva a miss, and head towards Mulhouse and Lucerne (A5 - A31) before dropping down to Como and Milan. For a complete change, return via Austria, Germany and Luxembourg.
We have some great parcs where you can break your journey en route. Take a look at our parcs near Annecy and Lake Garda.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Adriatic is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Venice, Treviso, Trieste and Padua. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Venice (VCE): 45km ( nearest )
- Treviso (TSF): 75km
- Trieste (TRS): 129km