- Calais: 1148km ( recommended )
- Rotterdam: 1011km
- Zeebrugge: 1052km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Sportcamp Woferlgut Campsite
Kroessenbachstraße 40, A-5671 Bruck an der Grossglocknerstrasse
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.2838 12.81694
- Local Railway Bruck/Zell am See, 2km : Services to Salzburg
- Bus Station 0.5km : Services to bus Zell am See, Salzburg
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Thanks to the Eurotunnel and a vast choice of ferry crossing, taking your car to the continent has never been easier. Sportcamp Woferlgut is situated in western Austria and there are plenty of sightseeing opportunities en route.
Make the journey a real part of your holiday and take the circular tour! From Calais you can head to Belgium and Luxembourg and then pick up the super fast German autobahns arriving in Zell AmSee after 1159km. On the return route why not vary the scenery and come back via Strasbourg and eastern France (around 1156km).
Coming from the north of England? Do consider P&O's excellent crossings from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge, arriving on the continent rested and well placed for your tour.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
Austria is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Salzburg and Linz. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Salzburg (SZG): 93km ( nearest )