- Roscoff: 17km ( recommended )
- St Malo: 191km
- Caen: 329km
- Calais: 670km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Les Mouettes Campsite
50 Route de la Grande Grève, 29660 Carantec
- GPS Co-ordinates 48.658966 -3.928921
- Local Railway Morlaix, 12km : Services to Brest, Rennes, Paris, Le Mans
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Roscoff, Morlaix
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
Les Mouettes is ideally located on the coast, close to the Western channel ports. To minimise the journey in France, take an overnight, or daytime, sailing from Plymouth to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries and you will have less than 20km to drive to your parc.
Alternatively, try the popular overnight sailing from Portsmouth to St Malo and arrive rested and ready for a morning drive. Further afield, but well connected to the motorway network, Caen Ouistreham offers flexible sailing options from Portsmouth.
Travelling from Calais? Why not take a break and try out one of our parcs in Normandy and Picardy.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The region of Brittany is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Brest, Dinard, Nantes, Rennes and Quimper. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Brest (BES): 59km ( nearest )