- St Malo: 207km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 180km
- Caen: 321km
- Calais: 662km
La Grande Métairie Campsite
Route des Alignements de Kermario B.P.85, F 56342 CARNAC
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.597511 -3.060715
- Local Railway Auray, 17km : Services to Quimper, Vannes, Nantes, Paris
- Bus Station Carnac, 3km : Services to bus Auray, Vannes
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
Thanks to the Eurotunnel and a vast choice of ferry crossing, taking your car to the continent has never been easier. La Grande Métairie is ideally located in southern Brittany. The drive time from Roscoff and St Malo is both the same at around two and a half hours, so choose the crossing time that suits you best.
Brittany Ferries offer a choice of day and night sailings from Plymouth to Roscoff and from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham, as well as nightly overnight sailings from Portsmouth to St Malo. This ferry operator also allows you to mix and match your western channel routes, allowing you to choose a combination of outward and homeward sailing times that suit you best.
Even better, Brittany is the only area in France where there are no motorway tolls to pay. Instead of motorways, the region is served by a network of fast and efficient dual carriageways (with a speed limit of 110km) resulting in easy, stress free driving.
Travelling from Calais? It's a fair distance - a day's journey. Unless you arrive in Calais early in the morning, we would recommend you break your journey with an overnight stop in Picardy or Normandy.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.