- St Malo: 180km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 182km
- Caen: 321km
- Calais: 662km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
La Plage Campsite
56470 La Trinité sur Mer
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.575999 -3.029529
- Local Railway Auray, 17km : Services to Quimper, Vannes, Nantes, Paris
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Carnac, Auray, Vannes
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Thanks to the Eurotunnel and a vast choice of ferry crossing, taking your car to the continent has never been easier. La Plage is ideally located in southern Brittany close to the town of La Trinité-sur-Mer. The drive time from Roscoff and St Malo is both the same at around two and a quarter hours, so choose the crossing that suits you best.
Brittany Ferries offer a choice of day and night sailings from Plymouth to Roscoff and from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham, as well as nightly overnight sailings from Portsmouth to St Malo. This ferry operator also allows you to mix and match your western channel routes, allowing you to choose a combination of outward and homeward sailing times that suit you best.
Even better, Brittany is the only area in France where there are no motorway tolls to pay. Instead of motorways, the region is served by a network of fast and efficient dual carriageways (with a speed limit of 110km) resulting in easy, stress free driving.
Travelling from Calais? It's a fair distance - a day's journey. Unless you can arrive in Calais early in the morning, we would recommend you break your journey with an overnight stop in Picardy or Normandy.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The region of Brittany is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Brest, Dinard, Nantes, Rennes and Quimper. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Lorient (LRT): 45km ( nearest )
- Rennes (RNS): 141km
- Nantes (NTE): 143km