- Calais: 653km ( recommended )
- Caen: 591km
- Zeebrugge: 670km
- St Malo: 732km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Le Domaine de l'Epervière Campsite
6, rue du Château 71240 Gigny sur Saône
- GPS Co-ordinates 46.654806 4.944611
- Local Railway Sennecey le Grand, 6km
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
Le Domaine de l’Epervière is located in the heart of Burgundy, just south of Chalon-sur-Saône. The parc is close to the main motorway running south from Calais to the Mediterranean (the l'autoroute du Soleil), so although it's a long journey, it's on good roads all the way.
Alternatively, take an overnight crossing from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham with Brittany Ferries and head south east on the A88, bypassing Paris, and giving you a journey of approximately 603km. If this is your preferred route, why not stop off at one of our parcs near Paris and indulge in a city break - take in the sights or even visit Disneyland® Paris.
Coming from the north of England? Do consider P&O's excellent crossings from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge, arriving on the continent rested and well placed for your journey.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Burgundy region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Dijon, Geneva and Lyon. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Dijon (DIJ): 83km ( nearest )
- Lyon (LYS): 143km