- Discover the Alta Rocca mountains, just a short drive away
- Close to magnificent Scafa Rossa beach
- Sailing and windsurfing less than 1 km away
SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- The French government currently make it compulsory for anyone over the age of 11 to wear a mask in all public indoor places.
- Social distancing must be observed.
- Only families from the same household can share a mobile home.
- The pools are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited, in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking is not required.
- The restaurant terrace and the bar terrace are open; indoor seating is not available.
- The play area is open and sports facilities are available as normal.
- The animation programme is running, with activities adapted for social distancing. The parc run kids’ clubs are operating; all activities will be outside and without contact where possible.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
Immerse yourself in natural wonders at this eco-friendly parc, nestled between mountains and forests
How would you like to spot a golden eagle soaring over your beautiful, woodland holiday spot? Give Sole di Sari on Corsica’s Côte des Nacres (“Coast of Pearls”) a go and you might just see one!
You’ll be wowed from the minute you arrive at this parc, which is at the heart of mountains and forests. This stretch of Corsican coast is part of a nature reserve and within touching distance of the sea, so you’ll spot plenty of wildlife and marine creatures. This eco-friendly parc has direct access to a river where you can take a dip, or test your water wings at the sunny pool complex. All that action will work up quite an appetite; luckily you’ll find a snack bar, restaurant, takeaway, bar and ice cream shop on parc.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
The attractive pool complex has great views over the surrounding area and is the perfect place for a relaxing afternoon in the sunshine. Alternatively, head down to the river and splash about in the shallows it's a real suntrap!
Please note: Only conventional swimwear is permitted (lycra style/speedos and swimming briefs/shorts). All other types of shorts are not permitted.
Pool complex Open dates: 04 Jul - 01 Oct 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Armbands are permitted.
- Shorts not allowed
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- T-shirts not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 04/07/2020 - 23/08/2020 *
4 to 12 years
- Description: There will be fun games, sporting and arty activities
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian
Ice Cream Parlour: Open: 04/07/2020 - 23/08/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 04/07/2020 - 23/08/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Location: Overlooking the swimming pool
04/07/2020 - 23/08/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
04/07/2020 - 23/08/2020
04/07/2020 - 09/09/2020
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Driving Range||30 km from site|
|Fishing||0 km from site|
|Adventure Course||2 km from site|
|Scuba Diving||1 km from site|
|Windsurfing||1 km from site|
|Canoeing||2 km from site|
|Snorkelling||1 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information concerning occupancy and features:
- There are no ovens in any of the holiday homes on this parc, a hob and microwave are provided in the kitchen area, which also includes an under counter fridge and a separate small box freezer.
Only Gas BBQs allowed
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
Cars are not allowed to parc on the pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are not allowed on parc
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 21:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.