- Beautifully landscaped terraced parc
- Large pool with separate children’s area
- Close to the fantastic resort of Lloret de Mar
Please see our 'Important Information' section below for details about the local tourist tax.
Authentic hillside parc with great views from your holiday home
Just 200 metres from a delightful sandy cove, Cala Canyellas is a hillside parc with terraced pitches overlooking a good sized pool (with separate child-friendly section) and a well-stocked supermarket and bakery for those leisurely evening meals at your place. There’s a nice bar and restaurant though, should you fancy eating out.
This low-key, authentic parc couldn’t be any more relaxing - but it’s all about the location. The best of the Costa Brava is on your doorstep: visit the lively resorts of Lloret de Mar or Tossa de Mar, take a trip to cultural capital Barcelona, or just beach-hop your way down the coast - you can even catch a water bus from Canyelles beach to the nearby resorts In July and August!
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
With the warm Mediterranean sea just a five minute drive away, we're sure you'll be spending most of your time on the beautiful beach, but if you want to cool off onsite, there's a lovely little pool where you can take to the water.
The sunny family pool has an enclosed area for little ones and a shallow splash zone complete with waterslides. Why not relax and soak up the rays on one of the sun loungers while the children play, then take a refreshing dip.
Open dates: 22 May - 21 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Inflatables not allowed
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
4 to 12 years
- Available to all customers
The standard childrens' club is free of charge. There is also a premium childrens' club with more activities which is chargeable at the parc.
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
A safe is available to use Charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
Supermarket: Open: 22/05/2020 - 21/09/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 22/05/2020 - 01/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Golf||10 km from site|
|Adventure Course||7 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Tourist Tax information - 2020 holidays
Please note, tourist tax charges have been introduced at this parc. These charges apply to all 2020 holidays booked on or after 1st August 2019. This tourist tax will be included in your holiday cost and prepaid at the time of booking, meaning that you will not be requested to pay this locally, on arrival. The Tourist Tax charge will appear under 'Adjustments' on your holiday price breakdown.
Accessibility and parking:
- Canyelles is a hillside parc, and our accommodation is set on terraces. Due to the steep hill, the parc is not suitable to anyone with mobility issues
- Due to safety concerns, and the hazard of reversing onto a steep road, there is NO parking on the pitches
- Not all pitches are accessible by car so luggage may have to be walked from the car park (up to 250m away).
- When the barrier is closed (after midnight), please be aware there is a steep walk up a hill that could take 10 to 15 minutes for anyone carrying with luggage
- A mini 'train' runs from the upper car park to the bottom of the site daily from late June to late August.
Only Gas BBQs allowed
- This parc is on a steep hill and is not be suitable for anyone with walking difficulties. Not all pitches are accessible by car, so luggage may have to be walked from the car park (up to 250m away)
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
- Please note cars cannot be parked on the pitches.
Cars are not allowed to parc on the pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on this parc but not on the pitch, other parking is available
There is a charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are not allowed on parc
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site