- Beautifully landscaped terraced parc
- Large pool with separate children’s area
- Close to the fantastic resort of Lloret de Mar
SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- The Catalan Region Government have made it compulsory for all persons over 6 years old to wear a face mask in public, both in enclosed and outdoor spaces, even if the safety physical distance is maintained.
- There will be NO site train service around the site and down to the beach in July. The service may resume in August, but it is not guaranteed.
- The swimming pool and waterslides are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking may be required in peak times, if this becomes necessary. Details will be provided on parc.
- The Park run kids’ club and animation programme is operating with social distancing measures in place.
- The shop is open 7 days a week, but on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun it closes at 2pm - the nearest alternative supermarket is 2km away in Lloret de Mar.
- The bar is open. The restaurant terrace (with take-away service) is closed on Mondays.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
Authentic hillside parc with great views from your holiday home
Just 200 metres from a delightful sandy cove, Cala Canyellas is a hillside parc with terraced pitches overlooking a good sized pool (with separate child-friendly section) and a well-stocked supermarket and bakery for those leisurely evening meals at your place. There’s a nice bar and restaurant though, should you fancy eating out.
This low-key, authentic parc couldn’t be any more relaxing - but it’s all about the location. The best of the Costa Brava is on your doorstep: visit the lively resorts of Lloret de Mar or Tossa de Mar, take a trip to cultural capital Barcelona, or just beach-hop your way down the coast - you can even catch a water bus from Canyelles beach to the nearby resorts In July and August!
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
With the warm Mediterranean sea just a five minute drive away, we're sure you'll be spending most of your time on the beautiful beach, but if you want to cool off onsite, there's a lovely little pool where you can take to the water.
The sunny family pool has an enclosed area for little ones and a shallow splash zone complete with waterslides. Why not relax and soak up the rays on one of the sun loungers while the children play, then take a refreshing dip.
Open dates: 20 Mar - 21 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Inflatables not allowed
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
4 to 12 years
- Available to all customers
The standard childrens' club is free of charge. There is also a premium childrens' club with more activities which is chargeable at the parc.
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
A safe is available to use Charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
Supermarket: Open: 21/03/2020 - 21/09/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 21/03/2020 - 01/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
20/06/2020 - 08/09/2020
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Golf||10 km from site|
|Adventure Course||7 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Accessibility and parking:
- Canyelles is a hillside parc, and our accommodation is set on terraces. Due to the steep hill, the parc is not suitable to anyone with mobility issues
- Due to safety concerns, and the hazard of reversing onto a steep road, there is NO parking on the pitches
- Not all pitches are accessible by car so luggage may have to be walked from the car park (up to 250m away).
- When the barrier is closed (after midnight), please be aware there is a steep walk up a hill that could take 10 to 15 minutes for anyone carrying with luggage
- A mini 'train' runs from the upper car park to the bottom of the site daily from late June to late August.
Only Gas BBQs allowed
- This parc is on a steep hill and is not be suitable for anyone with walking difficulties. Not all pitches are accessible by car, so luggage may have to be walked from the car park (up to 250m away)
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
- Please note cars cannot be parked on the pitches.
Cars are not allowed to parc on the pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on this parc but not on the pitch, other parking is available
There is a charge for additional vehicles
Electric vehicles - charging station information
The parc has at least one charging point for cars.
Dogs are not allowed on parc
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.
Sails every Tuesday, plus Sundays and Wednesdays from 15th May. 08:45 departures on Tuesdays use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service. Crossing time approx 24hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Sails Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Crossing time approx 25hrs. Price excludes accommodation. Please note: the 08:45 and 10:00 departures use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailing departing 20:15, time approx 11hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departing daily. Time approx 6hrs daily and 7hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailings daily from 8th May, approx 8.5hrs. All crossings use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs daily. Crossing time approx 6hrs, or 8hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily at 08:30. Crossing time approx 4.5hrs.
Departs daily from 27th April to 7th September. Crossing time approx 3hrs.
Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 90 minutes.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 6th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Overnight sailing departing 18:30, time approx 13hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailing departing 20:30, time approx 10hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily, time approx 6.45hrs daytime and 8hrs overnight. If you wish to add a meal, please call 01606 787677 after booking your holiday.