- Bilbao: 671km ( recommended )
- Calais: 1260km
- Caen: 1161km
- St Malo: 1100km
- Le Havre: 1146km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
La Masia Campsite
C/Colon, 44, 17300, Blanes, Girona
- GPS Co-ordinates 41.662994 2.781019
- Local Railway Blanes, 2km
- Bus Station 0.8km
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to La Masia.
Take the short crossing to Calais and pick up the fast motorway south, driving past Reims, Lyon and Montpellier. Although it's a long drive, it's motorway all the way!
Burgundy is a good place for a stop over and there are plenty of parcs to choose from once you reach the coast, if you fancy another break before crossing the border into Spain. Another option is to take a more western route through France and sample the delights of the Dordogne and the Loire.
Alternatively, shorten the drive and take the mini-cruise to Spain! Brittany Ferries operate sailings from Portsmouth to Bilbao and Santander, and from Plymouth to Santander. Enjoy a good nights sleep on the ferry and you will be ready for the drive when you land. From Bilbao to Camping Tucan is just under 680km if you keep all the driving in Spain.
With Brittany Ferries you can mix and match your routes, so you could sail out direct to Spain and enjoy a scenic drive up to St Malo or Caen, before getting a western channel sailing back to Portsmouth.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Costa Brava is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Girona and Barcelona. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Gerona (GRO): 31km ( nearest )
- Barcelona (BCN): 87km
- Perpignan (PGF): 132km