- Bilbao: 536km ( recommended )
- Santander: 635km
- Caen: 1288km
- St Malo: 1260km
- Calais: 1419km
Camping Resort Sanguli Salou, S.A.U. Passeig Miramar-Plaça Venus - Apartado de Correos 123, 43840 Salou - Tarragona
- GPS Co-ordinates 41.081281 1.111015
- Local Railway Salou, 0.75km : Services to From Barcelona Airport, take the train to Barcelona-Sants and from there take another train heading for Tortosa. Get off at Salou station.
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Frequent services to Cambrils, Salou, Tarragona, Reus & PortAventura
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.
Sails every Tuesday, plus Sundays and Wednesdays from 15th May. 08:45 departures on Tuesdays use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service. Crossing time approx 24hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Sails Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Crossing time approx 25hrs. Price excludes accommodation. Please note: the 08:45 and 10:00 departures use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailing departing 20:15, time approx 11hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departing daily. Time approx 6hrs daily and 7hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailings daily from 8th May, approx 8.5hrs. All crossings use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs daily. Crossing time approx 6hrs, or 8hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily at 08:30. Crossing time approx 4.5hrs.
Departs daily from 27th April to 7th September. Crossing time approx 3hrs.
Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 90 minutes.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 6th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Overnight sailing departing 18:30, time approx 13hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily, time approx 6.45hrs daytime and 8hrs overnight. If you wish to add a meal, please call 01606 787677 after booking your holiday.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Camping Resort Sanguli Salou.
To minimise the drive take a mini-cruise to Spain! Brittany Ferries operate direct sailings from Portsmouth to Bilbao and Santander, and from Plymouth to Santander. Enjoy a good nights sleep on the ferry and you will be ready for the drive when you land.
With Brittany Ferries you can mix and match your routes, so you could sail out direct to Spain and enjoy a scenic drive up to St Malo or Caen, before getting a western channel sailing back to Portsmouth.
If you are driving from Calais the shortest route is via Paris and Orleans, so why not have a city break and stay over at Paris Est-Champigny and then take in the sights in the beautiful Dordogne region.
Alternatively take the route down eastern France driving past Reims, Lyon and Montpellier. Burgundy, is a good place for a stop over and there are plenty of parcs to choose from once you reach the coast, if you fancy another break before crossing the border into Spain.
- Please note Masai Lodge accommodation on parc is available from 4pm on your day of arrival, however all other accommodation types will be available from 3pm.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.