- Santander: 49km ( recommended )
- Bilbao: 72km
- St Malo: 940km
- Roscoff: 1081km
- Calais: 1273km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Playa Joyel Campsite
Playa de Ris, 39180 NOJA
- GPS Co-ordinates 43.4903 -3.536385
- Local Railway Gama, 10km : Services to Bilbao, Santander
- Bus Station NOJA, 1km : Services to bus Santander, Laredo
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
Playa Joyel is close to both Santander and Bilbao, so why not minimise the drive and take a mini cruise to Spain with Brittany Ferries.
Whats more with Brittany Ferries you can mix and match your routes, so you could sail out direct to Spain and then enjoy a scenic drive up to Roscoff, St Malo or Caen, before getting a western channel sailing back to Portsmouth or Plymouth.
The west coast of France is beautiful and varied, with miles of wonderful beaches and some pretty special coastal resorts and cities. Enjoy a leisurely drive along the coast stopping off en route in the Vendée, Gironde and Gascony before crossing the border into Spain. Just before the border is the chic city of Biarritz - our parc Le Ruisseau is ideally placed for a city stop over if you fancy a day or two to explore.
If Calais is your port of choice, the journey to Playal Joyel leads south west through Normandy and the wine cities of Tours and Bordeaux. Take an overnight break in the Loire and visit a château or two, then head to the west coast and down to Biarritz.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Costa Verde is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Santander and Bilbao. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Santander (SDR): 40km ( nearest )
- Bilbao (BIL): 90km