- Calais: 1733km ( recommended )
- Hook of Holland: 1641km
- Zeebrugge: 1654km
- Rotterdam: 1616km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Zaton Holiday Resort
Dražnikova ul., 76T, 23232, Nin
- GPS Co-ordinates 44.228178 15.169810
- Local Railway Zadar, 14km
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Zaton Holiday Resort.
Driving to Croatia gives you the chance to take in some wonderful scenery and have your own 'grand tour' of Europe. Starting from Calais why not head to Belgium and break your journey in Luxembourg (399km). Next day pick up the fast German autobahns before stopping for the night near Innsbruck (665km). From Innsbruck you could head for Trieste and take the coastal route, or keep inland and take in the sights at Lake Bled and Ljubljana.
On the way home why not vary your route and head to Venice and Lake Garda - both great places for a stop over. From Italy you can take in the mountain views in Switzerland before venturing into the Black Forest and back to Belgium. Alternatively head to Lake Annecy and eastern France. Whichever way you go, you have a great choice of wonderful places to visit.
Coming from the north of England? Do consider P&O's excellent crossings from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge, arriving on the continent rested and well placed for your tour.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- When travelling through France please be aware of driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
Croatia is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK into Zadar, as well as indirect flights into Rijeka. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Zadar (ZAD): 31km ( nearest )