- Bilbao: 169km ( recommended )
- Santander: 267km
- St Malo: 705km
- Caen: 775km
- Calais: 1035km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Avenue de l'Océan, 40530 Labenne Ocean
- GPS Co-ordinates 43.596003 -1.4563
- Local Railway Labenne, 4km : Services to Biarritz, Bordeaux
- Bus Station Labenne, 4km : Services to bus Labenne to Bayonne, Hossegor, Capbreton, Vieux Bouca
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Sylvamar.
Sailing into the western channel port of St Malo will give you the shortest drive in France. Brittany Ferries operate daily sailings from Portsmouth to St Malo - this is an overnight sailing normally departing at 8:15pm with a sailing time of approximately 12 hours. If you don't want to spend the entire day in the car, consider breaking your journey in the Vendée or Gironde and enjoy some beach time.
The return sailing from St Malo to Portsmouth is usually a mid morning sailing, in which case you will need to stop over close to the port in order to catch the ferry. Our parcs Château de Galinée and Domaine des Ormes are both close to St Malo.
The western channel port of Caen Ouistreham offers a much greater choice of day and night sailings, with varied sailing lengths. If you take a day time crossing, consider breaking your journey with an overnight stop in the western Loire or the Vendée.
The longer drive from Calais takes you through Rouen, Tours and Poitiers, so take the opportunity to spot a château or two and have a overnight stop in the Loire Valley. Alternatively, take the more southerly route and indulge in a city break in Paris - see the sights or even visit Disneyland® Paris.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Gascony region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Bergerac, Bordeaux, Biarritz and Toulouse. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Biarritz (BIQ): 25km ( nearest )
- Pau (PUF): 129km