- Hook of Holland: 48km ( recommended )
- Rotterdam: 70km
- Zeebrugge: 229km
- Calais: 342km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Elsgeesterweg 8, 2231 NW RIJNSBURG
- GPS Co-ordinates 52.200063 4.456536
- Local Railway Voorhout, 4km : Services to Haarlem/Den Haag
- Bus Station Rijnsburg, 0.6km : Services to bus Leiden and Den Haag
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Koningshof.
If a departure from the east coast port of Harwich is an option for you, consider taking the Stena Line daytime or night sailing across to the Hook of Holland - once you land there's less than 50km to do.
P&O Ferries sail from Dover to Calais, while Eurotunnel run trains from Folkstone to Calais. Both operators offer a wide choice of departure times day and night. The drive from Calais will take you past beautiful Ghent. If you have the time this is the perfect place for a little detour - perhaps a spot of lunch overlooking one of the famous canals? From Ghent there is only 200km to drive before you arrive at Koningshof.
If you are travelling from the north of England or Scotland, consider giving the M25 a miss and take the overnight P&0 ferry crossing from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge. When you are planning your route, please note P&0 sail into the Europort area in Rotterdam.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
Holland is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Amsterdam. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Amsterdam (AMS): 28km ( nearest )