SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Government regulations require that everyone over 12 years must wear face masks in all public indoor spaces.
- All catering businesses will be closed, including terraces and coffee shops. Take-away food is allowed.
- After 8pm no alcohol can be sold and you cannot drink alcohol outside.
- No more than thirty people may be together in indoor areas.
- A group size of a maximum of four people (> 13 years) together applies indoors and outdoors.
- The theme park and Tiki Pool are both open, however, the number of visitors to the amusement park and the Tiki Pool will be reduced to allow for social distancing.
- The number of people allowed in the pools at any one time will be limited. Guests will be allocated a number of vouchers for the pools, dependent upon the length of stay, and are then required to book pool timeslots, for either the indoor or outdoor pool, when on the site. Each time slot is valid for 2 hours and the cost is 6€.
- La Place take away in the Tiki Pool will remain closed.
- Entertainment team activities will only take place outside.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.